We Care About Kids
Washington Pediatric Therapy is a therapist owned business that specializes in providing therapy services to children from birth to seven years of age. Our team is ready to support your child’s development.
- We love Ms. Amy and all look forward to her visits! She is very creative in using games and activities to work on a variety of skills with our son: writing, using utensils, putting together puzzles. When he’s ready for a new challenge, Amy builds on his skills. We recommend her highly .
- Besides being a superb professional, Amy has a joyful and friendly presence. My daughter has made great progress since the beginning of therapy and she loves to interact with Amy.
We specialize in working with children who are experiencing:
- Developmental delays
- Neuromuscular disorders such as Cerebral Palsy
- Developmental disabilities such as Down Syndrome
- Difficulties with coordination
- Difficulties with learning self help skills such as self feeding, progressing to eating more mature foods, and learning to help with daily routines such as dressing
- Difficulties with fine motor skills including handwriting and performing other daily activities that require coordination of the hands and fingers